208. S. Ghosh, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Electrochemical electron transfer and proton-coupled electron transfer: Effects of double layer and ionic environment on solvent reorganization energies,” J. Chem. Theory Comput. 12, 2917-2925 (2016).
204. S. Kennedy, P. Goyal, M. Kozar, H. Yennawar, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and B. Lear “Effect of protonation upon electron coupling in the mixed valence and mixed protonated complex, [Ni(2,3-pyrazinedithiol)2],” Inorg. Chem. 55, 1433-1445 (2016).
174. C. A. Schwerdtfeger, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Nonadiabatic dynamics of electron transfer in solution: Explicit and implicit solvent treatments that include multiple relaxation time scales,” J. Chem. Phys. 140, 034113 (2014).
45. I. Rostov and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Theoretical formulation for electron transfer coupled to multiple protons: Application to amidinium-carboxylate interfaces,” J. Chem. Phys. 115, 285-296 (2001).
44. N. Iordanova, H. Decornez, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Theoretical study of electron, proton, and proton-coupled electron transfer reactions in iron bi-imidazoline complexes,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 123, 3723-3733 (2001).
24. S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Mixed quantum/classical dynamics of single proton, multiple proton, and proton-coupled electron transfer reactions in the condensed phase,” pp. 73-119 in Comparisons of Classical and Quantum Dynamics, Volume II of Advances in Classical Trajectory Methods, ed. W. L. Hase (JAI Press, Inc., Greenwich, 1998)
6. D.J. Lockhart, S.L. Hammes, S. Franzen, and S.G. Boxer, “Electric field effects on emission line shapes when electron transfer competes with emission: An example from photosynthetic reaction centers,” J. Phys. Chem. 95, 2217-2226 (1991).
Swanlund Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
A410 Chemical & Life Sciences Laboratory
600 South Mathews Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801-3364
Phone: (217) 300-0335
Fax: (217) 244-3186