About Mioy Huynh
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Mioy Huynh contributed a whooping 94 entries.
Entries by Mioy Huynh
194. S. Zhang, D. R. Stevens, P. Goyal, J. L. Bingaman, P. C. Bevilacqua, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Assessing the potential effects of active site Mg2+ ions in the glmS ribozyme-cofactor complex,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 7, 3984-3988 (2016).
214. T. Yu, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Computational insights into five- versus six-coordinate iron center in ferrous soybean lipoxygenase,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 7, 3429-3433 (2016).
212. T. Culpitt, K. R. Brorsen, M. V. Pak, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Multicomponent density functional theory embedding formulation,” J. Chem. Phys. 145, 044106 (2016).
211. O. A. Ulloa, M. T. Huynh, C. P. Richers, J. A. Bertke, M. J. Nilges, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and T. B. Rauchfuss, “Mechanism of H2 production by models for the [NiFe]-hydrogenases: Role of reduced hydrides,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 138, 9234–9245 (2016).
210. M. N. Ucisik, P. C. Bevilacqua, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Molecular dynamics study of twister ribozyme: Role of Mg2+ ions and the hydrogen-bonding network in the active site,” Biochemistry. 55, 3834-3846 (2016).
Swanlund Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
A410 Chemical & Life Sciences Laboratory
600 South Mathews Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801-3364
Phone: (217) 300-0335
Fax: (217) 244-3186