223. M. N. Ucisik and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Effects of active site mutations on specificity of nucleobase binding in human DNA polymerase η,” J. Phys. Chem. B 121, 3667-3675 (2017).
About Mioy Huynh
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Mioy Huynh contributed a whooping 94 entries.
Entries by Mioy Huynh
221. P. Goyal and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Role of active site conformational changes in photocycle activation of the AppA BLUF photoreceptor,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA 114, 1480-1485 (2017).
219. M. Horitani, A. R. Offenbacher, C. A. M. Carr, T. Yu, V. Hoeke, G. E. Cutsail III, S. Hammes-Schiffer, J. P. Klinman, and B. M. Hoffman “13C ENDOR spectroscopy of lipoxygenase-substrate complexes reveals the structural basis for C-H activation by tunneling,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 139, 1984-1997 (2017).
218. P. Goyal and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Tuning the ultrafast dynamics of photoinduced proton-coupled electron transfer in energy conversion processes,” ACS Energy Lett. 2, 512-519 (2017).
220. K. R. Brorsen, M. V. Pak, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Calculation of positron binding energies and electron-positron annihilation rates for atomic systems with the reduced explicitly correlated Hartree-Fock method within the nuclear-electronic orbitals framework,” J. Phys. Chem. A 121, 515-522 (2017).
217. S. Hammes-Schiffer, “A conundrum for density functional theory,” Science 355, 28-29 (2017).
Swanlund Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
A410 Chemical & Life Sciences Laboratory
600 South Mathews Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801-3364
Phone: (217) 300-0335
Fax: (217) 244-3186