About Coraline Tao
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Coraline Tao contributed a whooping 46 entries.
Entries by Coraline Tao
241. Y.-H. Wang, Z. K. Goldsmith, P. E. Schneider, C. W. Anson, J. B. Gerken, S. Ghosh, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and S. S. Stahl, “Kinetic and mechanistic characterization of low-overpotential, H2O2-selective reduction of O2 catalyzed by N2O2-ligated cobalt complexes,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. (in press).
240. S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Controlling electrons and protons through theory: Molecular electrocatalysts to nanoparticles,” Acc. Chem. Res. (in press, ASAP).
239. Y. Yang, T. Culpitt, Z. Tao and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Stability conditions and local minima in multicomponent Hartree-Fock and density functional theory,” J. Chem. Phys. 149, 084105 (2018).
238. K. R. Brorsen, P. Schneider, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Alternative forms and transferability of electron-proton correlation functionals in nuclear-electronic orbital density functional theory,” J. Chem. Phys. 149, 044110 (2018).
237. D. R. Stevens and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Exploring the role of the third active site metal ion in DNA polymerase η with QM/MM free energy simulations,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 140, 8965-8969 (2018).
John Gamble Kirkwood Professor of Chemistry
Sterling Chemistry Lab, Rm 215
Department of Chemistry
225 Prospect Street
New Haven, CT 06520-8107
Phone: (217) 300-0335
Fax: (217) 244-3186