169. C. Ko and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Charge-transfer excited states and proton transfer in model guanine-cytosine DNA duplexes in water,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 4, 2540-2545 (2013).
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 194 entries.
Entries by admin
168. A. Sirjoosingh, M. V. Pak, C. Swalina, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Reduced explicitly correlated Hartree-Fock approach within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework: Applications to positronic molecular systems,” J. Chem. Phys. 139, 034103 (2013).
167. A. Sirjoosingh, M. V. Pak, C. Swalina, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Reduced explicitly correlated Hartree-Fock approach within the nuclear-electronic orbital framework: Theoretical formulation,” J. Chem. Phys.139, 034102 (2013).
166. B. H. Solis, Y. Yu, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Effects of ligand modification and protonation on metal oxime hydrogen evolution electrocatalysts,” Inorg. Chem. 52, 6994-6999 (2013).
165. C. T. Liu, P. Hanoian,, J. B. French, T. H. Pringle, S. Hammes-Schiffer, and S. J. Benkovic, “Functional significance of evolving protein sequence in dihydrofolate reductase from bacteria to humans,” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 110, 10159-10164 (2013).
164. S. Horvath, L. E. Fernandez, A. M. Appel, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “pH-dependent reduction potentials and proton-coupled electron transfer mechanisms in hydrogen-producing nickel molecular electrocatalysts,”Inorg. Chem. 52, 3643-3652 (2013).
163. L. E. Fernandez, S. Horvath, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Theoretical design of molecular electrocatalysts with flexible pendant amines for hydrogen production and oxidation,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 4, 542-546 (2013).
162. J. Chen, A. Ganguly, Z. Miswan, S. Hammes-Schiffer, P. C. Bevilacqua, and B. L. Golden, “Identification of the catalytic Mg2+ ion in the hepatitis delta virus ribozyme, ” Biochemistry 52, 557-567 (2013).
161. S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Catalytic efficiency of enzymes: A theoretical analysis,” Biochemistry 52, 2012-2020 (2013).
160. C. Ko, B. H. Solis, A. V. Soudackov, and S. Hammes-Schiffer, “Photoinduced proton-coupled electron transfer of hydrogen-bonded p-nitrophenyl-phenol-methylamine complex in solution,” J. Phys. Chem. B117, 316-325 (2013).
Swanlund Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
A410 Chemical & Life Sciences Laboratory
600 South Mathews Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801-3364
Phone: (217) 300-0335
Fax: (217) 244-3186